Channel heater is a device that is used to heat the air inside the duct to enter office, commercial and residential environments.
When the conditioned air is produced in the air conditioner and exits from the coil due to the long path of the channel, the heat exchange causes the temperature of the hot air to decrease, which can be compensated by the heaters inside the channel.
Advantages of using channel heaters
- Can be used in spaces where it is not possible to install a water coil.
- Can be used in systems that have long ducting lengths.
- Ability to heat fresh air in winter
- Ability to increase air temperature suddenly
All kinds of channel heaters with a capacity of 0.25 to 32 kW
- Round duct heater in size 6 to 20 inches.
- Double-wall round duct heater with fireproof insulation in sizes 6 to 20 inches.
- Square heaters in different sizes.
- Fresh air fan heater equipped with a fan filter.